Patricia Dunn’s debut novel, REBELS BY ACCIDENT tells the story of a troubled teen sent to Cairo who finds
revolution is everywhere, including in ourselves. She has an MFA in
creative writing from Sarah Lawrence College where she also teaches.
She has traveled throughout the Middle East, and lived in Jordan and Egypt before settling back down in
New York where she lives with her teenage son and her toddler dog.
David Ebenbach has a PhD in Psychology from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and an MFA in Writing from the Vermont College of Fine Arts. He has been awarded the Drue Heinz Literature Prize; fellowships to the MacDowell Colony, the Virginia Center for Creative Arts, and the Vermont Studio Center; and an Individual Excellence Award from the Ohio Arts Council. David currently teaches at Georgetown University and very happily lives in Washington, D.C.
with his wife and son, both of whom are a marvel and an inspiration.
Gae Poliser is a writer of young adult and women’s fiction. Her debut YA novel THE PULL OF GRAVITY is on shelves now. When she’s not writing she is hanging with her two great boys or swimming. She swims a lot. In her spare time she is a lawyer.
When & Where to be
- Date & Time:
- CANCELED DUE TO HURRICANE DAMAGE AT ANDAZ WALL STREET
- Ongoing readings monthly, every second Tuesday
- We have a new location--and we are now an Andaz Salon!
- Private dining room at Wall&Water
- inside the Andaz Wall Street
- Located at 75 Wall Street, NYC (click to see map)
- FREE admission
- Ten minute walk from everywhere in the Financial District
- 2/3/4/5/J/M/Z to Wall Street, walk west. 2nd floor; enter on Pearl.
Please donate to keep the Pen Parentis Literary Salons alive. This one-of-a-kind reading series is run primarily on donations from readers like you. No amount is too large or too small. One click (and a valid credit card) is all it takes.
Your donations help keep this Literary Salon going strong.