Pen Parentis, Ltd, occasionally presents special events for the community that are family-friendly and/or book or writing career oriented.
Events we have sponsored include:
- MUTHA TONGUE. An event for PENAmerica‘s LIT CRAWL 2016, featuring Mira Jacob, Jade Sanches-Ventura, Emily Gould, Emily Flake and Lisa Kim. Hosted by Meg Lemke of Mutha Magazine. In association with the Brooklyn Players Reading Society.
- OUT LOUD: Bring your words to life A masterclass with the experts at Vital Voice.
- BOOKS AHOY! A celebration of children’s literature aboard the historic steamship tender, the Lilac.
- THE LITERATE PARENT: a series of daytime book discussion groups presented at the 92Y/Tribeca.
- HIGH NOTES: a rooftop celebration of books and music, in conjunction with young, award-winning musicians from the Concert Artists Guild.
- participant in SEAPORT SEMESTER: a diverse group of family-friendly programs at the South Street Seaport.
Please contact us if you would like to partner with us on a special event.