Our weekly Writer-Parent Accountability Meetups are now entirely virtual! Choose the weekly time that works best for you and contact us to ask for the proper Zoom link. All times...
Ever since M. M. De Voe wrote her memoir & guidebook to parenting and productivity (you can check out the book here) there has been a lot of buzz about Pen Parentis and our Cycle of Support.
Consequently, here is a list of interviews and articles that will deepen your knowledge! Click the description to be taken to the source!
- Hilarious “Book Notes” playlist on Dave Gutowski’s blog Largehearted Boy for Book & Baby – featuring theme songs for every stage of parenthood!
- MM De Voe interviewed by Stephanie Larkin on the Once and Future Authors Podcast about the history of Pen Parentis on 3/16/21
- MM DeVoe interviewed by Katherine R, Lewis, a founder of the Parenting Journalist conference via FacebookLive on 2/19/21
- A print profile Milda De Voe in Forward Females (about founding Pen Parentis and the career path that brought her to doing so)
- This article about the Pen Parentis Literary Salons (December 2019 seems like another lifetime!)
IF YOU ARE ATTENDING AWP21 online:
Check out our Writer-Parent Resource Page!
We will be manning our Bookfair Booth on Thursday & Friday & Saturday during the posted Bookfair Hours! Stop by and say hello!
You are also invited to join us Wednesday 3/3 at 3pm Central – look for the “Writer-Parent Discussion Hour” it is our annual National Writer-Parent Meetup at AWP! This year, we are delighted to present Fulbright Scholar, poet and professor Melisa Cahnmann-Taylor of the University of Georgia as our special guest. She will talk briefly about how and why to apply for a Fulbright as a writer-parent!!!