Our weekly Writer-Parent Accountability Meetups are now entirely virtual! Drop in fee for Basic Members and nonmembers (you still have to be a parent): $10 donation per session, payable in...
Ever since M. M. De Voe wrote her memoir & guidebook to parenting and productivity (you can check out the book here) there has been a lot of buzz about Pen Parentis and our Cycle of Support.
Consequently, here is a list of interviews and articles that will deepen your knowledge! Click the description to be taken to the source!
- Hilarious “Book Notes” playlist on Dave Gutowski’s blog Largehearted Boy for Book & Baby – featuring theme songs for every stage of parenthood!
- MM De Voe interviewed by Stephanie Larkin on the Once and Future Authors Podcast about the history of Pen Parentis on 3/16/21
- MM DeVoe interviewed by Katherine R, Lewis, a founder of the Parenting Journalist conference via FacebookLive on 2/19/21
- A print profile Milda De Voe in Forward Females (about founding Pen Parentis and the career path that brought her to doing so)
- This article about the Pen Parentis Literary Salons (December 2019 seems like another lifetime!)
IF YOU ARE ATTENDING AWP21 online:
Check out our Writer-Parent Resource Page!
We will be manning our Bookfair Booth on Thursday & Friday & Saturday during the posted Bookfair Hours! Stop by and say hello!
You are also invited to join us Wednesday 3/3 at 3pm Central – look for the “Writer-Parent Discussion Hour” it is our annual National Writer-Parent Meetup at AWP! This year, we are delighted to present Fulbright Scholar, poet and professor Melisa Cahnmann-Taylor of the University of Georgia as our special guest. She will talk briefly about how and why to apply for a Fulbright as a writer-parent!!!